Ex Caelum Anathema
Captained by Captain Nicholas Clark and crewed entirely by humans, The Cartographer is a small fighter-transport that had the misfortune of being rescued from a peaceful death by The Drake and its mad, merry band of misfits. At present, it is acting as part of The Drake’s fleet, though its permanent fate remains undecided.
During a brief border war, it was known as Joy Lynn, and bore the purpose of protecting intraplanetary supply lines. It was renamed and purchased by Captain Clark at the conflict’s end.
- Type: Fighter-transport
- Size: small
- Speed: 3,000ft
- Length: 135 ft
- Weight: 1100 tons
- Crew: 4 (3 current)
- Passengers: 2 max
- Cargo capacity: 350 tons
- Power Core: Fusion Core (PR 45, MC 450)
- Engines: Ion engine, thrusters
- Armor: Alloy plating
- Sensors: Class I Sensors
- Communications: Laser transceiver, radio transceiver
- Defense Systems: Autopilot, damage control (1d10), light fortification
- Weapon Systems: 1 CHE Missile launcher (0/8 missiles)
Its attack and autopilot systems are currently under the covert control of G.